Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Florida Won I Think I Lost

I don't think I won the pool, I had two sheets that had Florida winning but I didn't have as many points on those as I did with the sheet that had Ohio State winning. That's alright, I can't win all the time, I'd settle for a high 50% or low 60%!!!!

Oh well, I'm sure that next season I'll clean up!!!!

Anyway, I came home and mowed. That really tired me out so then I filmed the eleventh episode of the You Tube project. Being tired helped that a lot! I've started my character on a new path, it is down the same road but just a new way to get to the same point.

It is getting warm out now. Feels good too!

Well it is DVD Tuesday and I don't think there is much of anything out today. I sent in all my Netflix movies at once, I am thinking I should have staggered them so three movies don't come back at the same time.

No comments: