Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ultimate Fanfilm!!!!

The Sopranos these past three episodes well they have actually been decent.
I've just been disappointed by this show so many times that I am not getting my hopes up that it will have a satisfying end to it.

Now The Shield on the other hand has never disappointed me. What an incredible show!!!! Still the best show on TV on ANY network!!!!

Oh what I would give to see Vic and the Strike Team have to take on Tony and his Family!!!!
THAT would be the stuff of a fanfilmaker's dream!!!!

It would be very difficult to find actors that resemble the characters though because that is what would make it half way believable, otherwise it would be a dismal failure. Tony looks a certain way, Vic looks a certain way, Paulie looks a certain way and so does Shane.

Writing something like that would also be difficult but a good two hours of drama and shootouts!
I can dream so don't jostle me.

No comments: