Saturday, April 28, 2007

Final Table

Yep, I made the final table and was the overall chip leader for a big portion of the game. I got crippled on a hand I got rivered on and limped to the final table.

The Storm won though!!!! We are now 3-1!!!!

There were some interesting draft picks today in the NFL draft. Brady Quinn fell farther than he expected but not as far as Merril Hoge predicted he would be a second round pick at best. I remember he was reamed on the radio for it. He said that a Brady Quinn comes along every year. That Quinn is average at best, hasn't stepped up in the big games, and has questionable accuracy. We'll see how he does in Cleveland.

Calvin Johnson was the top rated athlete in the draft. Someone like him comes around probably every ten years. Well Johnson went second overall and should do a lot for the Lions.

It was a good day my friends, a good day!!!!

No comments: