Saturday, April 14, 2007

Well When In Rome

I had a big evening planned last night with either a walk downtown with friends where there were many live bands playing, a movie, or helping a dear friend with her PC.

Well with the heavy storms I did none of the above and watched Rome Season 2 instead. Rome is a pretty good series. It follows the exploits of several characters that lead up to the assassination of Julius Cesar and the after math. There is lots of character development, very high production values, plenty of T&A and violence. Pretty much everything you could ask for in a series for adults.
You could say it is Deadwood set in Rome, I'd say that....well I guess I just did!

No there really is no Al Swearengen character but that doesn't matter so much since all of the characters are interesting and can carry the story on their own. I love Deadwood because Swearengen just chews up every scene he is in! He makes me want to watch to see what that character is going to do next.

As I look out my window this morning I see ditches full of water. I can't recall the last time we got so much rain. Over the last month and a half we have gotten lots and lots! I do recall a time when I was in high school that it rained about two weeks straight. Every day was overcast and rainy. It soaked everything and it lasted!

I posted my fifteenth episode last night for the You Tube project. Views keep going up and I haven't posted the link for any of my friends to see yet so all of the views are from strangers,that makes me very happy!

No comments: