Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday

And I am off tonight after nearly two full weeks of rehearsals.

I will probably have to mow when I get home since the ground was still pretty muddy yesterday. By then I'll be able to get all cleaned up to watch the National Championship game and root for whoever I need to root for to win the pool!

I might film an 11th episode tonight, I'll do it by tomorrow night for sure but if I can come up with something good tonight I'll put it up. I'm about ready to put the guy into another vice, something that he will feel fulfilled for a short while until the new wears off and he is left cold again.

You'll get it once you see it and I put it out there for my friends.

Well I'm off to work now, have a wonderful day if I don't tell you that in person and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did!!!!

No comments: