Saturday, April 07, 2007

What A Great Day!!!!

Now anyone who knows me knows I keep my birthday secret but I overlooked one thing.

My Space.
Yeah, you put it in and everyone on your list knows it after that. So I got the mom/dad call during the day at work and one of my fantasy football buds came over after work and had a couple of beers and visited until I had to go to the theater to start the next show.

We had a good show although I forgot to clear the table during one scene. Anyway after the show Sass came up to me and we headed to the pub and she bought me a drink! That was real nice! We had a great talk since I hadn't seen her in a few weeks! Then I headed to the cast party. So I walk in and everyone starts singing the song!!!! Amazing!!!! It really took me by surprise!!!! The cast had gotten me a card and all!!!!

It nearly choked me up!

What a great day!!!!

No comments: