Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It Would Seem That Screech Is Psychotic

Some people just can't handle a lack of fame once they have had a taste of it. Take Screech for instance. Yeah that Screech from Saved By The Bell, a show I avoided like the plague.

He is one of the new contestants on Fit Club on VH1 and had a shouting match with one of the other contestants which got him banned from further contact with any of them apparently. Just do a search, you'll see what I'm talking about.

So do they actually give these celebrities, I use the term very loosely here, any kind of emotional stability test or do they use the Springer producers and try to find the most unstable cele....I just can't say it, people out there and book them?

I hate to say it but this might actually make me want to watch the show now!

I did watch a bit of Charm School, a show where the girls that were rejected from Flavor of Love are put kind of into a boot camp situation. They are supposed to be taught manners and such. Something that these idiots need though are some IQ pills.

They are so wrapped up in themselves that they can't see anything beyond their own nose. So self centered that it you want to see some selfless beat into them....which is probably why I might start watching that one....

So unstable former famous people and self centered idiots.....does it get better????

No comments: