Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Shoe Is Killing Me

I usually get shoes with the air pocket in the sole but I think I have a slow leak in the left shoe. It is causing all kinds of soreness in my back after I've worn it for a couple of hours.

I think I'm going to have to go get another pair. This pair is only about six to eight weeks old though. I've walked around barefooted all last night and this morning and I feel great but I know once I get to work and walk around some it is going to start hurting me like it has the past two days.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, that is the first cast read through for the fanfilm project. This is going to be huge, I can't really relay to you how big it is going to be and I really don't think some of the cast know how big it is going to be yet until it is finally edited together.

Right now the costumes are being made so it is read through and rehearsal time. I can't wait start the actual shooting of this one!!!! It is going to be spectacular!!!!

No comments: