Sunday, March 11, 2007

Surreal Life Goodness Warm Soft Goodness!!!!

Why can't I not like this show?
Well we had the weekly Vanilla Ice tirade, Ron Jeremy self centered vanity comments, Verne Troyer pimp moments, Traci Bingham drunken happiness, Pepa being the sane one until she started going all psychic (yeah she was wrong too), and Andrea Lowell finally goes home. What a shame, she is so hot and yet she is gone.

I love this show!

Daylight saving time started today. Eh....I know Beersnob loves this time of year. I can live without it, I'd rather live without out it! Thanks to Congress we have super sized DST.

Thanks Congress....

My second episode of the You Tube project is also up. I looked at some of the most viewed and what I've noticed is that the most viewed video blogs seems to have the most episode production. I wasn't really planning that much but you know something? I'm going to put more out there. That'll give me something to work on at work....I can probably do three or four per week.

I created a My Space site for this character so now there will be an extra touch of reality to go along with him.

Did I just say him while referring to me as a character? I swear I'm not developing a second personality!!!!

No comments: