Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finale

Tonight is the last episode of Deadliest Catch for the season. I watched the behind the scenes special about the camera men and how the relationships between the fishing crew and camera crew develop.

Fascinating stuff. It would be a hard job for me to turn down if I ever were to get offered a film crew job on one of those ships. A season at sea would be a life experience no one would soon forget.

It would be a test of endurance against the elements. A difficult job in difficult conditions. After it was over you'd be a better man for it though.

Today one of my favorite daughters of all time has her sixteenth birthday! Yes Thing 1 turns sweet sixteen today. I know she likely won't read this so it's safe to say that she's going to love her present and her uncle has another piece he's bringing over later on. I'm certain she'll flip out:)

Happy Birthday Thing 1, love you and I'm glad you are my daughter!

It just so happens that one of my favorite games of all time, Starcraft, is releasing it's years overdue sequel on the same day! Starcraft II: The Wings of Liberty! I'll be looking forward to grabbing a copy of that when time and money allow:)

No comments: