Thursday, July 08, 2010

No Kids

Not a one in the house. Thing 2 if off to church camp while Thing 1 is spending the night with a gal pal. That left The Date and I alone in the house. However The Date did work until nine.

I came home and finished mowing the lawn. A stray puppy who has claimed this as his yard watched me and followed me like a...well puppy. The puppy has a collar, a flea collar, no tags, and no idea where he lives.

He's part Chihuahua and part something else. I don't know how big he'll get right now. Hard to tell. He isn't leaving though, The Date took him around the neighborhood to see if he belonged to anyone and no one had seen him before.

He'll either find his way back home or he might have his owner driving around to look for him. Hopefully he gets where he belongs quickly though!

No comments: