Thursday, July 01, 2010

It's Friday!

Well for me as I took tomorrow off to shoot a commercial, so today is Friday at work. Today won't be too busy at work, yesterday was though. It took a lot to get everything done but that just means today will be easier.

The shoot should be fairly straight forward and take a couple of hours. I'll have to call the owner of the water park and get a time from him and place on where to meet. I think I can really knock it out fairly quick and get it edited in a few hours. It'll be a fast turnaround for me and one more step for the growing business!

Going to be a nice weekend, provided we don't get any of the Hurricane Alex remnants on Sunday. It's possible as it starts to drive north but it might miss us after all. I don't think the models have an accurate prediction of what it's going to do yet.

Regardless today is my Friday and I'm happy that it is:)

No comments: