Saturday, July 31, 2010

Three Shoots Today

Yep, not one or two but three paying shoots today!

Yes they are for the same company but they are paying gigs and they are pretty straight forward. It won't be that difficult and I should get the clips uploaded tomorrow.

Final show tonight for Lil' Abner. It's been a long grind for sure. The cast is still doing well though. I can tell it has worn them down as a lot of them were in Julius Caesar in the park before this show.

That's a lot to ask from an actor but they are weathering it well.

After the first two shoots this morning I should have some free time to relax and maybe catch some Starcraft 2. I hope so anyway. A coworker and I have formed a team and are trying to improve our ranking from the Bronze league to a better one. Right now though we deserve Bronze.

We are very close to a breakthrough right now but can't figure out where the weak part of our game is yet to win consistently. I've got less than twenty games and likely closer to fifteen down and we've lost most of them by rushes. The last game we turtled in and built D and teched up our units though. Several games we've been close though so I know we are close to winning and advancing.

It's in our build orders somewhere and once we iron that out we'll be a formidable team!

No comments: