Monday, July 26, 2010

Four Down

Three more shows to go, I think. I don't think we have a Sunday show but I could be wrong either way I'm off until Thursday now! A break I very much needed.

This is going to be a tough week at work. We have a team of inspectors coming around to do over the shoulder inspections on your job. It's a stressful time for everyone. I realize that whatever they find on you it doesn't come out of your paycheck so it doesn't matter to a large extent. There could be other consequences though like putting up more hoops to jump through before doing your job.

Where I work there are two different kinds of people, those who help you do your job and take hoops away and those who make your job harder by putting up more hoops before you actually get to the real job job.

Overall I expect to do well and everyone else to do well overall. I've got work planned out this week which is very easy to inspect, I kind of stacked the deck. The work I have planned will take several hours in hot and noisy conditions. They won't want to stay there any longer than I do. Then I have some other simple work to accomplish that's easily verifiable.

It's not so much cheating as it is superior planning and forethought. I know it isn't original either as I've learned it over the years from many people:)

Regardless I've got things covered:)

Made some awesome fried squash and chicken fried steaks last night for supper! I used self rising flour and a fiesta ranch mix for batter. A regular egg wash. and I thought we had some garden fresh squash but we were out:( so I had to make a trip to the store.

Incredible meal after the matinee as I was starving! The Date enjoyed it as well and Thing 2 did her best to finish everything she could!

The week begins!

No comments: