Sunday, July 25, 2010

Show Three

It was the largest crowd of the run. Nearly a sell out, it actually might have been if there were some people who didn't show because of the rain storm.

As Deadliest Catch winds down for the season I believe I've found the new best show on TV, Chasing Mummies. Dr. Zahi Hawass rules the Egyptian dig sights with an iron fist but when someone is in trouble he really does have a heart of gold and shows his genuine concern.

I've seen the first two episodes and this is the only show I've seen that makes archeology appealing to me. Not so much the rocks and artifacts but the film crew is actually part of the story. That is a mixture of both worlds for me that would really make for a cool dream job!

You get the adventure and get to do what you enjoy! It would be a cool gig for sure. Following Dr. Hawass all over Egypt would be a very compelling occupation. He is a compelling man, he goes from soft spoken to fits of anger, and back again in no time. He is an amazing gentleman and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the pyramids.

This is a show I can't miss when it's on, even in reruns.

No comments: