Friday, July 16, 2010

Half Day

Yeppers, today is a half day. I've got some errands to run this morning that require my attention thus prompting me to have the morning off and attend work after lunch this afternoon.

The really cool thing is that even though I'm taking four hours off I earned enough leave that I'm gaining total leave numbers this week. 4.62 per week is a fairly high rate so I'll actually accrue six tenths of an hour and have a thirty six hour work week. Not a bad deal huh?

Rehearsal went better last night, the cast and orchestra are melding. The material hasn't changed though, the story is the same. The characters and Dogpatch long forgotten in history.

The Date is headed out of town with her boss and friend to a lake house for an extended girl's night out. Thing 2 and I will likely be here alone as I'm sure Thing 1 will have plans of some sort with Fuzzy. The Date will have a great time provided she doesn't injure herself in one way or another. It'll be a nice weekend even though it'll be the first night in over a year that we've been apart. Not a bad stretch of time:)

No comments: