Thursday, July 29, 2010

Twelve Hours

The Date said yes and let me purchase and download Starcraft 2 last night!

The problem is that as of this second it's been downloading just over twelve hours and has completed 5.46 gigs of a 6.99 gig package.

It'll wrap up a little after eight this morning. After I'm at work.

I have a show tonight so I'll barely be able to get it installed by the time I have to get to the theatre. Tomorrow night I'll actually be able to start playing a bit but not long as I've again got a show to get to.

After the show lets out tomorrow night I'll be able to hit it harder and then Saturday morning, look out!

I'll be reigning down a Zergpocalypse upon my poor opponents the likes they haven't seen yet! Perhaps I'll bring the Protoss Pain on them! Maybe I'll mix it up some and terrorize them with the Terrans! Not sure, I used to be able to play all three races fairly competently and played random. It's been more than a handful of years since I've played though.

I've watched tons of You Tube stuff out there and I've got it down again but there is no substitute for playing. And play I shall!!!

No comments: