Friday, July 02, 2010

Well I Might Be Off Today

I know I'm off from my job however I talked to my client last night and he was supposed to line up acting talent this week as he didn't want to hire from my pool of actors. He forgot about getting people lined up so now he is rushing around to get people for the shoot that was supposed to happen today.

I'd like to get the job started today and finish it quickly however I might not even get to start today. We'll see if he comes through or if I have to schedule for another day. I should know by ten at the latest this morning.

We'll see what happens but I'm not hopeful at this point. Well if he doesn't come through and we reschedule I'll be enjoying a four day weekend free from any kind of work:) Now that'll be fun!

I'm planning on cooking some ribs for Jamal's annual Independence Day Burger Bash! He always throws a great shindig!

No comments: