Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starcraft At Work

Well not exactly at work. I was watching matches with commentary on You Tube. HDStarcraft does an incredible job of commentating SC matches. He is very prime time ready if a channel would jump on this opportunity.

If ESPN 2 would hold a tournament and put it on TV I'd watch it all the time, every match! This has poker tour potential in my humble opinion. It's fast moving chess with better pieces. It's just begging for a sponsorship and TV time! Back it up with money and all of a sudden it's going to be a major event!

I will still have to await Friday to get my copy but wait it out I shall as there is no alternative.

Deadliest Catch was a good season ending episode. It wrapped up the storylines nicely and put everything together at the end. What an incredible season! Can't wait to see what next season has in store!

Now I'll have Chasing Mummies to watch! Great show!

No comments: