Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back To Work

I feel pretty good other than a pulled muscle in my neck and shoulder from mowing yesterday. Don't know how I did it but it's hurt and it burns a bit. It'll be fine in a couple of days.

All in all the time off is what I needed. I feel reset now and capable of taking on the grind again. My time off was productive though as Thing 2 and I built three raised gardens, and planted plenty of vegetables. Abostang and I captured first place in our league and have held it for two days now while advancing our lead over the rest of the field. We've even been getting more gold league players in our random games and are doing pretty well against them.

So now I get through this week, Shakespeare tech week is all of this week with the shows this weekend, The Date's weekly rehearsal is tonight, the drama camp show is this weekend, a wedding on Saturday, Sunday has me shooting the drama camp show for Tech Guy, and Skate and The Inavader's going away party is on Saturday.

We will miss them quite a bit. Skate is one darn good guy. They are on the east coast right now honeymooning before his assignment to Germany and new career path. Yep, missing them being around doesn't even begin to cover it.

No comments: