Friday, June 10, 2011

No Power

Yep, it just came back on about fifteen minutes ago. It went off around eleven I think?
I don't know I was trying to sleep when this huge gust of wind hit and hit for ten minutes.

Power went out and that was that. The battery back up on the alarm woke me up and here I am! Yeah it was a rough night with no air conditioning or fans, not going to lie about that. Oh well, it's over and we are up and awake now.

The last day of the week! Hooray! This weekend will be nice, no plans yet but it'll be nice anyway!

Side note to yesterday's blog regarding our conference call with a new client, his partners LOVED the idea and they are now working on what we need to make this happen, they are supposed to have it back to us in a few days! That's exciting stuff right there!

No comments: