Wednesday, June 01, 2011

What A Long Day

But I'm starting to get the hang of shooting a live game. What I'm used to is staged, I tell actors where to go and what to do, then I move the camera to stay on them. I know where they are going and what they are doing and I know where I'm moving the cam, easy.

Shooting live baseball is totally different. You have no idea when the ball will be hit, where it's going, or how long the play will last. Ten's brother is doing a great job of teaching me the ins and outs of shooting live sports. They have a pretty cool set up. It's pretty professional and would be a great tool to learn someday. I don't know if I'll ever have a need to learn to do live four camera shoot but learning a board would rock.

So thank you to you two guys for asking me to help with this, it's educational, fun, and it's a great learning experience. The game went ten innings last night, thankfully it didn't go until midnight! Now for a long day at work and I'll be making chicken enchiladas tonight for Crime Reporter, a request from last week! Looking forward to making enchiladas for the first time, it'll be interesting.

I've found several really good recipes that look very very tasty.

No comments: