Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Hearing

In case you hadn't heard the preliminary adoption hearing went very well! The ex's rights were officially terminated and the adoption can proceed without his consent! He's over, done, finished...other than he still has to pay his back child support and that increases monthly due to state imposed interest.

I enjoyed being off yesterday and really I didn't do much outside of making a roast for supper. A week like that and I could really recharge my batteries and improve my mood but alas I'm forced to hang onto my leave whenever necessary right now. Beersnob and I are currently working on a project that has the potential to be bigger than average and it would require traveling on our part to shoot it.

More on that as it develops but I LOVE this idea and so did our prospective client. We are setting up a conference call with him for this week to go into detail with them and possibly get this thing underway.

The Date turned in her notice at the library, the twentieth will be her last day there, I'm good with that. She will be launching her special project very soon and is in the process of getting things going right now! This is going to be a big thing for the area and it'll help people out at the same time who are finding it hard to stretch a dollar in this Obamanomy. Believe me we're all hurting and are getting sticker shock at the grocery store and gas pumps.

So I'm off to work to finish out the week now and await news from Beersnob that we have our conference call arranged. I'm looking forward to advancing this project quickly!

No comments: