Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Day Off

It's nice to have been off this many days in a row. Five days is great actually! It's a busy week ahead but it'll be the last big theatre week until the musical kicks off in July.

After that it's wide open except for once a week rehearsals for The Date in the season opener, The Dixie Swim Club. I'm still proud of her to have gotten into that show. If that director asks you to audition then she sees something she likes in you for one of the parts.

Yesterday we went to the city to let Thing 2 run rampant in the Asian supermarket. That was quite the adventure, she went into a frenzy. We got her under control again and she had a new tea pot, tea, and a drum thing that bangs when you turn it in your fingers. Very annoying.

Today I'll go up to the lawyer's office and see about what paperwork I need to fill out and something else I can't remember right off the top of my head. It's a hot day though, hot and windy.

No comments: