Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

One shoot today for the children's drama theatre camp and after that Shakespeare in the park which I might skip tonight. I've got to get my uniforms washed for work and ready for this next week to start. We'll see, it was a good enough show but it's all back to work tomorrow and yesterday was super busy. The wedding plus the show in the park made for a longer day than I thought it would be.

I was exhausted by the time the show ended and I helped load up.

Right now I'm watching a playful Scotch the cat bat at Mike and Audry the rabbits we acquired two weeks ago. The poor bunnies are trying to get a drink from their water bottle and he will reach his paw in and chase them to the other side of their cage. I don't think he would hurt them however they are too small to hold their own against a cat right now. Perhaps when they are full grown they can play together.

I finished reading A Clash of Kings Friday at work and I've been looking for another book to read on the Kindle. I don't want to start with A Storm of Swords because that would leave me only two books left in the series. A Feast of Crows and the very soon to be released A Dance with Dragons. With one more book in the series left after Dragons I'll have more than enough time to finish the entire series at my leisure.

No comments: