Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quiet Night

Had a pretty quiet night at home after grocery shopping. I made a chicken rigatoni dish and played Starcraft 2 with Abostang for a couple of hours. Thing 2 went to rehearsal, and The Date and I lounged around the house sharing the TV.

Abostang and I were promoted to the silver league last week and now we are ranked second and have knocked off some gold league players. In 1v1 competition I went 3-1 last night and everyone I faced was favored against me. If I keep that up it won't be long before I'm promoted to another league.

I forgot the GOP debate was last night, I'd have liked to have seen it however there's a dozen more debates to come before the election in November 2012 and the ousting of Obama. The big debates will be Obama vs. the GOP contender, if the numbers follow suit then unemployment will be double digits by then. I would love to see him explain his failures to the American public and with a straight face ask for their votes again. We literally put a worse Jimmy Carter into office.

No comments: