Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fifteen Hour Day

Yesterday was one very long work day for moi. Got up at six as per my normal work day as well as age, I almost don't even need an alarm anymore for early morning rising. I am just up. Head off to work, which means lots of catching up after three work days off. I was right but it wasn't as bad as I had expected this time.

Finished a long day back at work and came home to make supper for my family. I saw The Date briefly during the time I was cooking before she had to go get Thing 2 from drama camp and head to the library to pick up a book she had reserved for Thing 1. By the time supper was done cooking it was time for me to head to my evening gig of documenting a photo shoot for a local magazine.

I believe this will turn into a music video right now, not really sure. I arrived just before six and left at nearly half past nine, two full tapes of footage and one happy photographer richer for the experiences.

Beaten and exhausted I returned home and promptly headed for bed, my day completed. I beat The Date and Thing 2 home as well from rehearsal of MacBeth. I'm glad I didn't help with this show, it's just too much with everything else going on and to battle the heat as well is worse.

I wished they would move Shakespeare to a different time of year instead of the HOTTEST weeks of the entire year. Early fall is nice, late spring is nice but June sucks.

No comments: