Thursday, June 23, 2011

Very Nice Supper

Crime Reporter and Abostang as well as Court joined us last night for supper, perfect for me as I enjoy cooking very much and that made me very happy! I made sesame chicken and kung pao chicken along with homemade egg rolls. Court did a great job of rolling up the mixture in the egg roll wrapper! She hasn't really cooked before and I showed her how easy it really was to make a good tasting egg roll.

The noodles didn't work quite right this time though, I should have made stir fried rice instead. Next week is lasagna and one of my favorite dishes to make. I'm looking forward to that! I believe we'll have the same lineup and I'll ask Court if she wants to join us for supper again.

I usually make more lasagna than we can eat and it usually sits in the fridge until it goes bad if I don't eat any of it or The Date. Anyway Abostang also introduced me to a new game called League of Legends! Awesomely fun game, addictive game play, and a nice diversion from Starcraft 2 once in a while. We were up until nearly midnight playing it.

No comments: