Friday, August 25, 2006

Bad Week Is Over!!!!

This week at work we had an inspection team come around. It happens about once a year so it isn't unexpected.

The military wants to make sure the contractors are doing thier jobs and holding up their end of the contract so they send out teams of military inspectors to do so. The problem is that everyone goes bonkers and slips into insanity about this same time of year.

Yes it is good to have things in order and ready for inspection, no it isn't good to lose your head and go overboard with it.

First of all no one can get fired over an inspection. Not only that but a bad inspection for a unionized contractor has pretty much no effect at all. You don't lose pay, you don't lose benefits, you lose pretty much nothing and the reverse is true as well.

For an outstanding inspection you get nothing. If you shop did better than everyone else's shop you get zip out of the deal. Which leads me to my apathetic mood during this time of year.

Thank goodness for DVD Tuesdays and Veronica Mars!!!! That show has rocked this week!!!!

I'm going to be busy this weekend so I doubt if I'm going to be able to watch it like I'd like to but next week I'm going to watch it when I can.

Today the inspectors are loading up and we are going to cook a bunch of bratwursts for lunch for everyone. It'll be a slower more relaxing day.

Tonight I plan on editing the commercial for the Coke contest if I get the music. I think I can do it in a matter of an hour or less but we'll see.

Tomorrow is DRAFT DAY!!!! I can't wait!!!!
I've got my lists, my sleeper list, and my cash!!!!

Everything I need to make tomorrow successful is at hand and soon I'll be in bliss via the NFL!!!!

No comments: