Saturday, August 12, 2006

GASP!!!! Paris Hilton Bitten!!!!

By her pet Kinkajou Baby Luv....sigh....

Why am I blogging about this?

BECAUSE IT IS IN THE HEADLINES!!!! Why is this newsworthy?

I don't know but it is just plain wrong. This person is just about as big a idiot as you can find and because she gets bitten on her arm by a exotic pet and gets a tetanus shot someone decided it was news!

This makes me feel as bad as my MTV experiment about mankind. When something as frivilous as this makes headline news I just have to shake my head in disgust and more in disappointment.

I'll never understand the Paris Hilton effect. How everything that she does is somehow important enough to be written about (can you use "Irony" in a blog post?) it just boggles my mind.

I'm not so much down on Paris but I fail to see how she, who is famous for just being famous, who has practically done nothing other than to annoy America with a reality show, who has been in the public eye for so many reasons like her vow to swear off sex for a year, who has got the brain power of lettuce, is always making news.

You know there are so many good stories out there and from now on I vow that when I hear one I shall blog it here. Unfortunately I don't run across them everyday but when I do hear about someone doing good, when I hear about sacrifice, when I hear about hard work, when I hear about someone comforting someone in need, I'll post it.

No comments: