Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Light Poker Night

Dealer's game, quarter ante with a two dollar limit.

I came into the game with a few dollars less than 35 bucks and left with about 34:)

I was up and down most of the night but there were only five of us and it was just friends and fun to spend an evening like that!

In other news I have made the drink table for Drinkbusters taller so that I can get a closer shot of the cast. You'll have to see it to understand what I mean so when it is posted you'll get it. I talked with Chianti yesterday about what she would like to see done differently and I have to agree with her.

This won't mean much to you right now since you can't see it but her suggestions were simply to explain more at the start about what we were doing.

Speaking of Chianti, at the photo shoot yesterday her costume jewelry was starting to bug her so she asked if I would help her unsnap it so she could remove it. We went into the hallway at the studio and I found out how it worked quickly and upon unsnapping the catch it skinned my knuckle! OUCH!

It felt like a big hangnail being torn off!!!!

Anyway for tonight's Drinkbusters shoot we have two drinks we are going to bust. One is a Dog's Nose from Beersnob. The other is a Cherry Cheesecake from Weezy.

The Dog's Nose sounds just vile.
You take a bottle of Guiness beer, pour it into a mug and microwave it for one minute, add two ounces of gin, some brown sugar, nutmeg and serve....ugh...

The Cherry Cheesecake sounds much better! A shot of vanilla schnapps, layer cranberry juice on top and shoot!

Should be a fun shoot tonight!!!!

No comments: