Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Raw Edit Is Finished!!!!

Alright now I'll tell you all about this project. It is called Drinkbusters!

It is similar to Mythbusters but this time the three cast members will be testing drinks that are sent into the show!

Drinkbusters@yahoo.com If anyone is interested in sending in a drink for us to try out on camera!

I am shooting it against a green screen so that I can hopefully put a sweet moving background behind them. Nothing too busy and nothing too dull.

So far after the first shoot I have to say that it was a complete blast to film and edit!!!!
The chemistry of the cast was amazing and I don't think I could ask for a better group!!!!

Chianti, Weezy, and Beersnob are wonderful right now but I can't imagine how good they are going to be after a couple of technical things are worked out and when they really gel together!!!!

It is going to be scary how good those three will be!!!!

No comments: