Sunday, August 13, 2006

Project Filmed!!!!

This has been a very exciting weekend my friends!!!!

First Chris's read through went very well and smoothly! Everyone seemed to grasp their parts and are seemingly getting used to their characters. Rehearsals will start very soon and then everything will start to come together!

The Fanfilm project is going just as smoothly! I was priviledged enough to spend some time with John and he is working on the story right now and fleshing out to full length! We discussed the cockpit construction for a few minutes as well as a couple of other topics.

Then Sunday I had three wonderful cast members to do my own small short series that I have been blogging about for a few weeks now!

I can't tell you how smoothly it went!!!!

The chemistry and professionalism of Beer Snob, Weezy, and Chianti was outstanding!!!!

As soon as I'm finished with the editing process believe me I'll tell you more about it but I just can't right now other than to say it was SO FUN AND INCREDIBLE TO WORK WITH THESE THREE PEOPLE!!!!

No comments: