Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tom Cruise Crackup

How fast can one actor alienate an entire country?

In less than one year. Tom Cruise has just gone way overboard the past year. He was given a bit too much leash and hung himself with it.

He is so isolated and self absorbed that he really thought that America cared what he thought and would follow him in lockstep....*snicker* yeah, he lost it, all of it!!!!

Paramount has cut ties with his production company after the couch jumping incident and the "I know more than you do" Matt Lauer interview which lead to Mission Impossible 3 doing a huge belly flop in the theaters.

So Paramount makes a fraction of what Cruise pulled in on that flop and with the economics of the situation they cut this lunatic from the payroll.

You know I've blogged about the crazed Cruise before and I have no love for this guy at all. He reminds me of Mr. Hyde from work. Cruise is a moron and I can't be happier now that his junk will have a harder time finding a theatrical audience.

It seems proof that there is Divine Justice afterall in this world!!!!

Bye Bye Tom Cruise can't say that it has been fun.

Today is also DRAFT DAY!!!! One of my favorite days of the year!!!!

I'll post the results later tonight or tomorrow!!!!

No comments: