Saturday, August 19, 2006

Commercial Completed

I just finished editing the commercial project for the Coke contest.

All that is missing now is the music which I'm supposed to have soon.

In a couple of hours I'll be off for an evening of poker playing with friends while the local theater awards are going on, the Charlies.

What is good for me and Drinkbusters is that every one of my cast members all have been nominated for many many Charlie awards and that really raises the quality of the Drinkbusters production!!!!

I'm nearly complete on the first episode and I'm still searching for a good background to use. If it takes much longer then I'll have to use a simple background and work on it after every episode and gradually improve it.

The bad thing is that with the amazing chemistry on set I feel pretty inadequate in my technical skills. I do know that my skills will get better and better as I do more projects but it is a shame that I can't match the amazing amount of fun that Beersnob, Chianti, and Weezy are having on set!!!!

This afternoon I spent at a local photography studio watching the cast pictures for Chris's production being taken, now that was some fun! Everyone had a great time and even at this early stage I believe that the cast is starting to gel a little bit.

Afterwards most of use went for Italian for lunch and that was simply good eatin'!!!!

This should be a great production!!!!

No comments: