Thursday, August 10, 2006

Disappointment Refund

I believe that when you go to a theater to watch a movie today you should be able to get a refund from Hollywood if the movie sucks called the Disappointment Refund.

Yeah there probably would be some people who would take advantage of it but I for one would not.

In fact it would probably encourage me to go see more movies and brave the raging, chair kicking kids who keep asking, "What just happened daddy?"

It would also encourage Hollywood to put out a better quality product instead of junk like Stay Alive *cough*Chris*cough* and put out movies people like me would like to see. The past three movies I have seen in the theater have been winners to me, they were Superman, Clerks II, and Pirates 2.

I would really like to see more horror movies however for the most part they stopped making good ones but since I've posted about that before I won't retread that topic.

I do believe that it would stop any upcoming Tom Cruise movie which is always a good thing:)

No comments: