Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Inc. Has Moved To Nights

If you'll recall one of my previous posts about my cast of coworkers he was the one who ran his home business out of the shop.

He can be a good guy but he can also be kinda annoying. He would let the phone ring and ring and usually be pretty close to it, forcing someone else to answer it and the kicker was is that it was usually for him anyway.

It is small things like that about him that drove me nuts.

Anyway he has gone to the nightshift now on a volunteer basis for two years so his wife can attend vo-tec and he can watch the kids during the day.

His going to the nightshift will lower my annoyance level at work quite a bit but then again I still feel trapped in an overall sense. I feel out of place sometimes.

Chris and I had a great conversation last night after the weekly film meeting. Just hanging out, talking and laughing, nothing major but it was fun anyway.

Man I act so old sometimes.....sigh.....

No comments: