Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Veronica Goodness!!!!

The second season of Veronica Mars JUST came out yesterday!!!!

Wooohoooo!!!!

Want to talk about an amazing show! This one is it. Unfortunately it is also a show plagued with bad ratings and a show that most people haven't heard of. The good side is that it has the best writing this side of Buffy and I can only hope it has the longevity to go with it.

I've written about this show before and there was a serious online effort to bring the show back for a second season.

I'm not going to bore you with descriptions, just know that this is an incredible show and you should try to watch it! Kristen Bell is jabenro hot and has some of the best writers working today at her disposal to make her character among the best on TV.

In other news, the Coke commercial contest is lacking music but I have been assured that it is on its way within the next two days or so.

I still have 36 years until retirement. Inc. is still on nights and it seems to be working for him but it has only been two days now. We'll see how Captain Insaneo and Inc. work out.

I still haven't heard of any good deed stories to post here but I am listening all the time!

No comments: