Wednesday, August 02, 2006

House cleaning!!!!

I suck at housecleaning. I know I do. I tend to have a little pack rat in me so I don't throw enough things away.

What I needed was help!!!!
That help came in the form or Rosa!!!!
Ok Rosa woks for the same place I work and she is a human dynamo. She never stops but she is always happy. She loves to clean. She says it makes her day go by fast, I'd say that is true since I have never seen her look at a clock.

She is amazing my friends. Very nice and sweet, works harder than almost any two people out there, and never complains about one thing.

So I asked her if she would like to help me with my house, with a enthusiastic YES she started last night! She is going to help me with an overall house cleaning and let me tell you, when she got here she was NON STOP. She made me tired just by watching her go and I was keeping a nice pace myself.

She thinks that just a couple more visits and I'll be ship shape

Rosa Rocks!!!!

No comments: