Tuesday, May 08, 2007

All Loaded Up

My Ipod that is. All loaded up with over sixty gigs of boredom remover for work. It now has the entire series of Star Trek: Enterprise with the very hot Jolene Blalock. I really didn't catch this show when it first aired but kind of went with the conventional opinion that it sucked like everyone else was saying.

Well it is a very good show. It has really good storylines, well written, and good acting for a Trek show. I'm kind of surprised it didn't last a full seven season run like its siblings did. Anyway that and Dexter, Squidbillies, Robot Chicken, a couple of MST3K episodes will accompany me to work today. Very soon I'm going to start on the NFL games I happen to have stored on my hard drive and get them loaded as well.

I love technology.

Oh by the way it is raining AGAIN!!!! We have to be setting some kind of record for rain lately. That also means a slower than average day at work. If there is lightning that means that we aren't allowed to walk from building to building which means no hanger work.

Slow day? Bah! I laugh at you now!!!!
No more super boredom and pestering my friends with email:)
I'm sure they will appreciate that!

No comments: