Thursday, May 17, 2007

Drinks With Sass Tonight!!!!

Yes my friends tonight our pub has a live band consisting of two guys and the energy is really fun and exciting!

Sass and I are going to meet around 7ish and I'm trying to get another friend to join us but I don't think she will. She is stuck in a rut like I used to be and it is tough to get someone in a rut out of a rut, especially when they believe they are in a rut but don't want to get out. I've tried for the last couple of weeks to get her to just get out of the house for a hour or so to join me for coffee even.

She has her two children at home and her mom works and her dad isn't feeling well lately so it is tough. But it is healthy to get out a bit and enjoy your environment. To spend some time with people your own age. Even though she is a lightweight drinker and I'm desperate for a drinking companion this isn't about drinking. It is just about experiencing a different environment for awhile.

Breaking your routine, even if it feels uncomfortable at first. When I did my rut breaking it was uncomfortable but I felt a lot better afterwards, still do. Things have gotten progressively better in so many areas!

I hope she shows up but even if she doesn't Sass will!!!! She is a great drinking companion and can hold her own with nearly anyone I know. The conversation is always fun, interesting, and lively and if anyone reading this cares to show up, you know where I'm talking about so feel free to be there around 7ish!!!!

The first round is on me!!!!

No comments: