Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Tuck Game

Yep I have uploaded the Tuck Game onto my Ipod now for work viewing. The full game. Even though it was a call that went against my team it was a great game and a snow game which made it great to watch!!!!

I also have The Drive game but I didn't upload that one. Yeah you know the one, Broncos vs. Browns? Elway vs. Kosar? Anyway I have a few games like that on my hard drive and they make excellent work viewing. My Ipod is really making being at work a joy lately! I don't dread going and just being there. It has enhanced my normally peppy/happy mood!!!!

Today should be a decent day but on the slow side but I don't care! To paraphrase the great song that Ricky Nelson and Dean Martin sang in Rio Bravo, As long as I have my vehicle, my Ipod, and Me!

No comments: