Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bizarre Dreams

Again I've had some weird dreams. The other night I had a dream about my very first friend. We lived next to each other and she was really cool, a tomboy and about a year older. It was 75-76, around in that time.

I lived there until about 81 before moving here.

Anyway I don't remember what I was dreaming about other than it was about her. It woke me up though at 2:30 in the morning. So last night I did a couple of searches and couldn't find out anything about her, a couple more searches and that yielded her phone number. So I called and she hadn't made it home from work yet but I talked to her mom and she remembered me and we chatted for a few minutes.

It was really nice and I left my phone number for her to call me back sometime.
It just felt like I should call after such a dream.

Weird huh?

Sass and I made plans to meet for a drink after work. Time is precious now that she is moving away soon. Another drinking partner bites the proverbial dust.

No comments: