Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Name Is Earl Season Two

I just watched the second season of this wonderful show.

For you long time readers you will probably recall my review of the first season. I enjoy this show immensely. It is hilarious and I frequently found myself laughing out loud at parts. The brilliant writing, inspired message, and excellent acting form the perfect storm of comedy. (how is that for reference humor?)

Even more than that there is a overall positive message that people can change for the good. That they can make up for the bad with good. The bad part though is that I watched it so fast that now I have a long wait until the show starts back up again and go through its full run so I can watch it!!!!

Great show, give it a shot!

Yeah I know my reviews are lacking, I am just very aware of spoilers as I've stated many times and as such I'd rather give not enough information than too much adn take away the pleasure of a show.

This week at work was surprisingly busy. The Ipod experiment is working beautifully! I am able to pass the time very quickly and boredom is a mere memory!

Today at noon as I mentioned previously there is a cast meeting. I'll report back later and let you all in on the details!

No comments: