Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fun With Squidbilly Words

Take a common word such as Drink and add ification, ify, or ulate to it and all of a sudden you are the life of the party! This works for a great many words for comic effect such as Caffeine as well if you aren't a drinker. Use your imagination and have fun with it!!!!

I've watched too many Squidbillies episodes lately. I have them on my Ipod and it is a show about some backwoods hillbilly squids on Adult Swim. Hilarious if you enjoy stereotype humor!!!! Yes it can be offensive as well so watch at your own risk.

Early Cuyler is the main squid and essentially fights, gets drunk, gets arrested, and is the life of the show. Rusty is his illegitimate son who usually takes the brunt of Early's abuse, Granny and Lil' round out the cast.

Think the Anti-Beverly Hillbillies.

The Ipod experiment has been a resounding success, my days at work have seemingly flown by. It is just a blast to have around you to provide a much needed escape from the tedious nature of my job. I've got just over three thousand audio files and just over two hundred video files and I still have around twenty gigs free!!!!

I love technology!!!!

No comments: