Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pretty Slow Week

At work.

I've usually been done with my work by 8:30ish in the morning leaving me scads of time to kill.
So what do you do when you have that kind of time and can't get on the net to keep yourself from going nutso AND want to conserve some of your vacation leave by not going home early?

Well I got a Ipod. It should be here today.

By August though our work load will at least double so that is a good thing. It is just rough right now because there is so little to do. So I plan on the Fanfilm project, go over the documentary in my mind and how to do the edits when we have an ending to it, think about movie projects, lots of things like that.

However I've been doing that for a long time now and just need a shinier diversion I guess. I had a PSP for a while and that was fun but got old fairly quickly since the game support at the time was limited.

So now it is Apple's turn to help with my low job satisfaction. I have done some research into how to convert your DVDs and put them on your Ipod so being able to take movies to work on a concealable device will be fun.

I'll let you know when the new wears off, hopefully it won't be before August.

No comments: