Friday, May 04, 2007

Spiderman 3 Day!!!!

Yes my friends a long awaited day has finally arrived!!!!
Spiderman 3 has finally arrived in the theaters and I plan on seeing it today!!!!

I believe that the first showing is at 10 am this morning and I probably won't make that but there are plenty of showings today so I'm going!!!!

I don't make it to the theaters very often anymore, they just aren't as fun as Netflix and I don't have to deal with children kicking my seat from behind which has happened with Superman Returns.

Anyway, I've been having fun with my Ipod. I did find a pretty big glitch though. Itunes doesn't support Vista64 which I happen to have so I've been using my laptop which has XP on it to load up my new gadget. OH and I've been converting my video files into Ipod versions which can take a while.

No comments: