Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What An Idiot

Yeah anyone who knows me knows I throw that term around fairly freely, especially when it fits. In this case it really fits.

This is a Paris Hilton sized idiot. Tom Sizemore has been arrested YET AGAIN for possession of drugs. I watched Shooting Sizemore, the Celebreality show on VH1 when it aired and wondered how this guy was still alive. He has done some Keith Richards quantities of drugs, he seems to have been trying pretty hard to get his life back together. He took a role in a C movie as a starting place.

He kept on whining about everything he has lost and how getting it all back is what he is after meanwhile he had meltdown after meltdown and tried the patience of everyone around him. I have to give them credit, they had the patience of a saint.

Now after being on three years probation he has been busted again. He was likely capable of regaining a portion of his fame and making up some lost ground if he had put any effort into it and now he should be prison bound.

To me this is on the same level as pro athletes resenting the fans, the people who buy the tickets to pay their salary. Sizemore had a good thing going but he had enough idiot in him to destroy all of it.

If I'm ever in the same position I would hope the people around me would care enough to keep me from being that kind of idiot.

No comments: