Thursday, May 24, 2007

You Tube Project!!!!

The time has finally arrived to put the You Tube project on my blog. I've come up with a satisfying conclusion (maybe) and that was the point I had in my mind when I wanted to release it to my friends and long time readers.

I have to remind you, especially those of you who know me well, this is fiction. This is a character I invented and since I couldn't find an actor to play the part as often as I wished, I had to do it myself. I wish I had the skill and ease of being on camera that Beersnob, Chianti, and Weezy had but I simply don't and I'm not very photogenic.

I also have to remind you I'm not an actor and frequently found myself stumbling over lines and that is just the stuff that made it to You Tube, you should see all the times I turned the camera off and started over!!!!

There is also a new direction that can be explored with this character now and that is where the hope lies with this story.

So without further delay I now give you the link

I hope you find a modicum of enjoyment in this project!!!!

No comments: