Sunday, May 20, 2007

Guess What?!?!?!

I'm watching at this very moment THE Monday Night Football game from 1985 between the legendary 85 Bears and the Dolphins!!!!
Everyone knows the story of how the undefeated Bears on a balmy Monday night, went into Miami looking for an easy roll over victory, ran into a very determined Marino's Dolphin team that was intent on ruining the perfect season.

Frank Gifford, Joe Namath, and OJ Simpson host this game. It makes for some interesting commentary in the booth. Namath seems sober, Simpson is the Simpson of old, the premurdering Simpson, the happy go lucky affable guy. Gifford is always the class act.

This is a great game. Marino is at the top of his game even though he has 19 TDs vs. 17 INTs, he lead the NFL with over 3,500 yards. It is great to see the Payton Suhey combo on the Bears side just run wild and to see the famous Bears defense take on the powerhouse Miami offense!!!!

Can you say Football Heaven?!?!?! I can!!!!

I'm caffeinicating myself right now, want to wake up. Not much on the agenda today, I have to do laundry, have to get some food in a bit since I'm out here at home except for some ice cream. While I'm not opposed to ice cream for breakfast, I am craving something a bit more salty like bacon and eggs.

Enjoy your day my friends!!!!

No comments: